The “Information Age” online magazine, recently said that IT downtime may cost UK businesses as much as £38bn a year* Yet few of us have a backup process in place and it’s often on a ‘To Do List’, fewer still regularly test backup systems to make sure that if an event occurs the data can be recovered quickly.
Our Online IT Backup Service offers a fast, secure (encrypted to 256-bit), reliable backup solution, so stored your data can be backed up off site, online, and accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere. Prices are based on the data storage space, so you only pay for what you use.
At the moment you can get 10% off backup. Call us on 01274 662953 for further details.
Our Proactive Promise
We’re different to most IT firms. We try to be proactive rather than reactive. Our proactive promise to clients shows 5 ways we proactively manage customers’ IT.
- Set up secure storage for password access
- Regularly review backup validation
- Notification if backup fails
- Check emails are included in backup coverage
- Ability to restore files and previous versions from backup in accordance with your retention policy, quickly and easily.
Click the images below for more information
Fast, secure (encrypted to 256-bit), reliable backup solution, so your stored data can be backed up off site, online, and accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere.
Prices are based on the data storage space, so you only pay for what you use, and you can connect several PCs to the same account. You can backup all your data across PCs to the same place.
It works with most operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, and Novell and is backed up in multiple separate locations just to make sure. There are lots of benefits to backing up your system but we’ve highlighted the main ones for you below.
- Minimise downtime, reducing costs and maintaining profit.
- Staff are not sat there unable to work
- Legal requirements fulfilled to backup customer data and files
- If you accidentally delete a file you can recover it (retention)
- Maintain business reputation
- We can restore files to another computer in the event of a hardware failure (some other products only restore to the same computer as the data came from)
- Complete recovery of servers and workstations data in minutes, so you’re not waiting days to be back up and running.
We want to help people protect their data as it can make a great difference to the success of your business.
Our local backup software provides a reliable backup solution to virtually any media (External HDDs, Tapes, RDX drives, etc.).
Reliable & Predictable – Full support with the complete range of Microsoft Windows and Small Business Servers.
Simple – Easily back up your data & systems with our intuitive, user-friendly interface. If disaster strikes, effortlessly restore or recover lost data with a few simple steps.
Affordable – You only ever pay for what you need. Our flexible, modular pricing means you buy a base–license and purchase add-ons only as required. If you don’t need it, you won’t pay for it.
Powerful – Advanced users aren’t forgotten with powerful, configurable settings offering precise control over how your data is protected. Easy for novices, great for pros.
Fast & Easy – Schedule and automate your backups for fast, painless data security. BackupAssist defines set and forget with advanced, customizable automatic backup schemes.
Flexible – Backup to a comprehensive range of destinations. Define your own dynamic security and backup to network, NAS, RDX, iSCSI, local drives, optical drives, USB HDD, tape or cloud.
Microsoft VSS Applications*
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
* All Microsoft VSS aware applications supported
Microsoft Virtual Environments
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2008
Microsoft Client Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate) (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (Professional, Enterprise) (64-bit)
Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 family
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 family
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 family
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 family (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
(Standard, Essentials & Premium)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008
(Standard & Premium)
- Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008
(Standard & Premium)
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008