Do you need to protect your data and meet the new data regulations?
If you are holding any sensitive information, UK law says it needs to be adequately protected from unauthorised access, and ‘sensitive’ includes name, passwords and email addresses.
Encryption is essential for USB drives, portable laptops and smartphones because if they are lost or stolen and are not encrypted, the company’s data and information is open for all to see.
To make sure you are meeting data regulations and compliance requirements, our encryption service provides the following benefits:
- Full disk encryption by encrypting the hard drive at boot up stage, so if a device is stolen the data cannot be taken off the computer. This is particularly helpful for a travelling sales force.
- Flexibility to be applied to desktops, laptops, portable hard drives, USB sticks and Windows Tablets.
- Fulfilling requirements of accreditation such as ISO27001.
- Meets compliance requirements for sectors such as financial services and healthcare.
- Flexibility to choose which folders and files you encrypt
- No extra memory needed
- The ability to set up keys for users to view files controlling who has access.
We can provide a free demo so you can work out if it is right for you. Just get in touch.
Get 10% off Encryption and Mobile Antivirus, if you purchase them together with ESET Endpoint Antivirus. Just ask for our Security Bundle.
Contact us here
call on 08456 340 599