Important: You cannot add a new device directly from the my.eset.com web portal. You can add a device or multiple devices assigned to your my.eset.com account directly from ESET Smart Security or ESET Mobile Security.
Windows devices except for Microsoft Windows Home Server.
- Once ESET Smart Security is active, you will be prompted to associate your device with your my.eset.com account.
- If you don’t have an account for ESET Anti-Theft at my.eset.com, click Create new account. If you already have a my.eset.com account, proceed to step 6.
- A registration form will open in your web browser. Fill it out and click Create new my.eset.com account.
- After registration is completed, you will automatically be logged into your my.eset.com account. Check your inbox for email confirmation.
- Open ESET Smart Security by double-clicking the icon in the taskbar and in the main program window click Setup > Security tools and then click the slide bar next to ESET Anti-Theft.
- Enter your email address and the password for your my.eset.com account and then click Sign in.
- Type a name for your device in the Computer name field and click Next.
- Once installation is complete, click Finish.
Android devices with ESET Mobile Security
- 1. Associate your device with your my.eset.com account.
- Tap Anti-Theft in the ESET Mobile Security main screen and then tap the ANTITHEFT_ANDROID_SWITCH_OFF slider to enable Anti-Theft protection.
- If you have not completed the Anti-Theft setup wizard yet, we recommend that you complete the following actions before setting up your account: create your Security password, enable Uninstall protection, add your SIM card as trusted, add a Trusted friend, enter your contact details and enable SMS text commands.
- If you already have a my.eset.com account, tap Already have an account? and enter your email and password to sign in.
- If you do not have a my.eset.com account, tap Register.
- Fill out the registration form and tap Register.
- Tap Finish.
- Check your inbox for email confirmation and click the link to activate your account. Now you can enjoy Anti-Theft security features managed from my.eset.com account.