The simple answer is that you need to perform a system clean-up.
- Removing any temporary files created by Windows and the other programs you are running
- Removing any temporary Internet files that are hanging around
- Flushing any cached data
- Removing unwanted shortcuts that no longer point to anything
- Scanning for, and removing any spyware or malware you’ve picked up from the Internet
- Defragging your PCs storage
If you are feeling brave – try Googling ‘Windows system cleanup’, or call us and we’ll arrange to pop over, or you can simply drop stuff off at our office (drop off suitable for 1 or 2 PCs/Laptops ONLY!), we’ll clean them up for you in a couple of hours for just £75 (+VAT) each.