The main benefit of Microsoft Office 365 is that it allows a business to be more flexible.
In Microsoft’s own words: “Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. And then some.”
You can work from more or less anywhere on any device without the worry of transferring files or syncing emails. We’ve listed some of the ways that Office 365 is helping businesses below. If you think it could help you we’ll make it even easier by providing a 30 day trial absolutely free. Just get in touch.
- The Office software is automatically updated every time there is a new release, so you don’t have to keep paying for new versions or installing them.
- The license can be installed on up to five devices including tablets, laptops and PC’s so you can work continuously from any device.
- You can set permissions so that colleagues can see each other’s email or files, making it easy to collaborate and provide cover when people are on holiday or ill.
- There are no upfront costs, just a monthly charge so you know exactly what to expect.
- You can use the video conferencing aspect to reduce travelling costs and impress clients. It’s HD and has instant messaging and a virtual whiteboard for that extra wow factor.
- By sharing calendars you can easily arrange meetings offline and online.
- You can have a bespoke business email so you don’t have to be barry@gmail anymore. You can make your business look the business with email access on your phone, tablet and/or PC 24/7.
- All your emails can set out of office notifications and be stored, forwarded on and archived.
- You get 1TB* per person of storage space in the cloud for all your documents, making sharing easy.
If you would like to know more, get in touch today and we’ll happily chat it through with you.